Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My June mid month post

Greetings my fellow scrappers! Things have been crazy lately with Father's day and all the swaps I am doing at Creating the Crafty life.It is such a great place to be and to meet new friends and learn from them.Anywho onto some of my work.I had a project featured at CCL this week it is a mini pin cushion, that I am oh so proud of! I also did a few more things got either swaps or challenges at CCL. There is always some kind of project going on for you to jump right into!!! this one was for a Purple color Challenge..For some reason I think the purple looks a little pinkish.But I assure you it is purple. Here is another angle The last photo I am posting tonight is a Challenge Sketch Card. I just love doing sketches...They have so many designs to go by..And sometimes it is a good thing when your having MAJOR brain farts..lol So I hope you enjoy the photos I posted and I pray they give you inspiration!I know I gain so much inspiration from my fellows scrappy buddies at CCL,and You tube.. Lots of love to you all. and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment