Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hello gang, so yet again it has been awhile since I have blogged.I am trying to get into the groove of blogging. People always tell me I have tons to say,but sometimes I dont know how to create the sentences to put on "paper"..lol I have been working alot of a few projects. One was my sister's baby shower.She went with a Black and White Damask with Hot Pink Accents.Pictures will follow.I mad a banner and some favors. My other sister Tori made the cutes diaper cake I was so proud of her. And also every month I do alot of swaps on the website I am affiliated with, Creating the Crafty life. I have made a few items I would like to show you. So this first pic is a layout I made for a sketch challenge. I love these colors the second is the yellow Challenge from Creating the Crafty life I made this ATC the thirs is a birthday card for a swap I had to make a few of them the fourth is from a previous sketch challenge I really like this one.I have never really worked with these colors but after I did I was very pleased and the last one is another ATC that i made for the orange challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment