Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Post It Easel Cards

Hi everyone! Hope all is well in the Land you reside in. Here in "Cajun Country" (Louisiana) it is a whopping 43 degrees. For us Southerners it is something cold. My husband works in North Dakota, where it is below zero at times. Way too cold for this gal right here. Anyway, I wanted to post this since it has been awhile since I have posted anything at all. I do not take credit for thinking this up. We have a challenge at Creating the Crafty Life to make a little as one or as many as we would like. Well I have to say I am on my second..lol Kinda had to get my feet wet so to speak before I make the real embellished one. But While I am taking a break from making these little gifts I thought I would blog on how I did it. What you will need before you start is : 1. A-Heavy Duty Cardstock Cut 4 1/2 x 11 B-(Score at 2 3/4 x 5 1/2) 2. Smaller Piece of cardstock 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 For Card Face Base 3. Plain Colored Matt 4 x 4 1/4 for face plate 4. Plain Colored Matt for Bottom where post it will go 4 x 4 5. A-Patterened Paper of your Choice 5 x 3 3/4 and B-3 3/4 x 3 3/4 6. Regular size post it pad 7. Assortment of embellishments Hope everyone enjoys! Remember Crafting is Fun not a chore!

No comments:

Post a Comment