Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Time!

Hello guys! What a crazy few months it has been! Hubby was out of work because of the last hurricane! So I was trying to stay positive because of the normal day to day of it all. Hoping we wouldn't loose our house n cars etc. anyway the good news is that he received a new job. Gone more for now, but blessed none the less. Also I joined a new group of crafting friends. Trish from creative Soup for the Soul. This group helps people with illnesses to give them strength in their craft ying world. They also sell products at a low cost which is great. I am still at CCL I will never leave there . They are too great to me. I'm hoping to be posting some pictures soon so you just don't have to read my ramble til then happy gobble day.

No comments:

Post a Comment